Monday, December 03, 2007

THE SEASON IS THE REASON

Hello my darling bakers and sweet makers. While we are awaiting Agatha's Nov DOTMC which I assure you is on the way, with Susan's Dec offering close at it's heels, I am wondering if anyone has any delights tucked up their sleeves for holiday gift giving or for just keeping around the house-(tis the season and all that). Cos you know my sleeves are packed to the cuffs, stuff spilling out at the seams ready to be packed up and sent or brought around for merry munching. A sampling:

Toffee!
Peppermint patties!
Choc Gingerbread cookies!
IceBox Cookies!
Peppermint Bark!
Lollipops!

Of course we shall see how much of that I can actually make happen, but I am keeping a PMA (positive mental attitude, dude)....what are you guys doing???
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment