Tuesday, December 11, 2007

FEAST YER EYES ON THESE

Oh golly have I been busy. Between home and pastry class, I spend my time mostly covered in sugar and flour. But I am taking a sec to wipe the dough from my eyes and share with you what I have been up to. Below you will find some of the delectables I mentioned
previously
I am most stoked on how they look all wrapped up, and the bark looks amazing!! I also made the marshmallows but forgot to photograph them...soon. Anyway next up are the peppermint patties. I got peppermint oil (not extract) and I must say the stuff is life changing. You use just a few drops and get none of the 'fake' that even pure extracts sometimes deliver due to over use, I think. A must for citrus oils!! Ok I will check in soon with more goodies...Susan's DOTM is in the mail!
XOXOX
NL








No comments:

Post a Comment