Friday, December 21, 2007

December Treats!


Hey! Just thought I would post some images of stuff I made these past weeks.
I feel bad posting about the chocolate ginger cookies (since nicole already went there!) but I did change up the recipe and made lil bites instead of cookies...next time i will give them less baking time. Though they are a lil tough, they are super tasty and great with morning coffee!

The Buckeyes! were awesome and so easy! I got the recipe from AT: The Kitchen. I couldn't find paraffin wax, but really people eat these things so fast I don't think you will miss it. I think I may try the PB Popcorn recipe too!

This past month I also made some ice creams (no pictures) but I highly recommend David Lebovitz's "The Perfect Scoop"! (THANK YOU SUSAN!)

I also added some pics of some crafts I got into...cuz hey, it's the season.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS DOTMC!

2 comments:

  1. HANDS DOWN MOST BEAUTIFUL POST EVER

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just wanted to let you know that we featured your post and gave you a link back from The Kitchn today. You can view it here:

    http://www.thekitchn.com/thekitchn/sweets/tailgating-make-buckeyes-tonight-039814

    Lovely photos, and great blog. Thanks for using one of our recipes! Cheers!

    Faith
    Managing Editor
    Apartment Therapy :: The Kitchn

    ReplyDelete